Work smarter with Bamboo Folio. Write naturally with pen on any paper, then store, shape and share your notes and ideas in the cloud.
Write your notes and ideas naturally with a pen on any paper. With the push of a button, Bamboo Folio converts your handwriting into "living" digital files. The Wacom Inkspace app lets you organize, edit and share your notes and sketches on your iOS or Android Bluetooth®-enabled devices. With the Inkspace cloud service you can sync your notes in the cloud and access anywhere at anytime.
Why choose Bamboo Folio
Write with pen on any paper
Write on your favorite paper and instantly digitize your handwritten notes and sketches with Bamboo Folio. If your mobile device is not near, you can store up to 100 pages and sync later when you reconnect.
Enhance your workflow
With the Wacom Inkspace app and your Bluetooth®-enabled iOS or Android device, you can organize, edit and share your notes and sketches. Plus, you can combine pages of notes, add strokes, color or highlights to existing notes with editable digital ink.
Export to the cloud and beyond
Access your notes sketches and ideas from all your devices anytime with the Inkspace cloud service or export files directly to other preferred cloud services such as Dropbox®, Evernote® or OneNote®. The Wacom Inkspace app also supports exporting your work as JPG, PNG, PDF and WILL-file format.
Inkspace Basic / Plus subscriptions
Get the essentials with a free Inkspace Basic* subscription: Bamboo Folio includes the free Inkspace Basic subscription, which gives you 5 GB storage (6,000+ pages of notes), the ability to sync content across all your smart devices, and access to your content on the Inkspace web portal.
Unlock more features with a 3-month free subscription of Inkspace Plus*:
All the features of Inkspace Basic, plus converting your handwritten notes to rich text, enhanced search features, export to scalable vector file format (SVG), and 50 GB (60,000+ pages of notes).
* Access to Inkspace Basic and Inkspace Plus features requires creation of a Wacom ID.
Bamboo Paper, an app that turns your mobile device into a paper notebook, is the perfect complement to the Wacom Inkspace app. You can easily further edit and refine your captured thoughts and ideas in Bamboo Paper. The app offers different color palettes, tools and the ability to add and annotate on images. For easy sharing and syncing content, Bamboo Paper also has the Inkspace cloud service integrated.
- Type - Smart folio for tablets and smartphones
- Ergonomics - Right or Left-handed use
- Color - Dark grey
- Compatibility - Android™, Apple, Windows
- Type - Smartpad
Bamboo Folio A5
- Size - Approx: 257 x 200 x 19 mm
- Active Area - Bamboo Folio, Approximately A5 / half letter (140 × 216 mm)
- Weight - Bamboo Folio, Small: 460 g (smartpad) / 17 g (pen)
Bamboo Folio A4
- Size - Approx: 338 x 268 x 19 mm
- Active Area - Bamboo Folio, Large: Approximately A4 / letter (210 × 297 mm)
- Weight - Bamboo Folio, Large: 810 g (smartpad) / 17 g (pen)
- Pen - Ballpoint pen
- Cable Included - Yes
- Technology - Patented electromagnetic resonance method
- System Requirements - Bluetooth® enabled iOS and Android, Windows 8.1 and later smartphones and tablets with Wacom Inkspace app*, internet connection, notepad thickness about 80 pages (<8 mm)
- Size - Holds a tablet with a 9.7 in diagonal display, with dimensions of W: 174 mm, H: 240 mm, D: 6.5 mm (W: 6.85 in, L: 9.4 in, D: 0.26 in)
- What's Included - Bamboo Folio, pen with one extra refill, notepad, micro USB cable, quick start guide (smartphone and tablet not included)