Signature Display + Sign Pro PDF Software
The DTU-1141B is Wacom’s premium product that is specifically designed for viewing and signing electronic documents directly on screen.
The 10.1” LCD size is large enough to comfortably read text, yet has a small enough footprint to fit easily in any business environment.
The generous screen size makes it ideal to show slide shows, videos, and other promotional material when not used for signing.
The ability to perform secure transactions is the strength of the DTU-1141B. The DTU-1141B includes state-of-the-art encryption, and unique hardware ID (UID) to pinpoint the exact unit used for any digital signature.
The DTU-1141B can be easily integrated into existing installations and runs on Windows and Macintosh systems. The flat glass surface is comfortable for signing and writing, and allows the unit to be mounted into tables and desks. Standard VESA mounting holes are provided for use with 3rd party arms and stands. The cover glass has anti-glare properties with a superb paper-like feel, and is highly scratch-resistant. There is a Kensington Security Slot to prevent theft and the pen tether ensures the pen will not be lost.
Features and benefits:
- View and sign A4 and Letter-size documents with minimal scrolling and shrinking
- 10.1” LCD boasts full colour, Full HD resolution (1920 x 1080) and wide viewing angle
- Supports multiple resolutions from 800 x 600 to 1920 x 1080 to match any application
- Large screen is ideal for showing promotional materials when not used for signing
- Just one USB cable for power to reduce clutter
- State-of-the-art encryption to ensure secure transactions
- Unique hardware ID (UID) to identify the exact unit used for any transaction
- Uses Wacom’s patented cordless and battery-free pen with 1024 levels of pressure
- 4 capacitive-touch ExpressKeys for easy access to commonly used shortcuts
- Integrated stand allows the DTU-1141B to be used flat, or at a comfortable angle
- VESA mounting holes are included to attach to 3rd party arms and stands
- The cover glass contains anti-glare properties and has a natural, paper-like feel
- Kensington Security Slot prevents theft
- Beautiful industrial design adds elegance to any workspace
- Can be easily integrated into existing installations and is extremely durable
- Dimensions (W x H x D, excluding stand) 283 x 210 x 11 mm (excluding rubber stand foot) 283 x 210 x 15.7 mm (including rubber stand foot)
- Weight (including stand) 800 grams
- Body color Black
- Stand inclination 15°
- Power supply USB bus power, no AC power required
- Power consumption 5W maximum, 1W in sleep mode
- Communication interface USB 2.0 (high speed)
- Supported operating systems Windows 7 / 8/ 8.1/ 10 Mac OS 10.9 and later
- Screen size 10.1“
- Aspect ratio 16:9
- Display type AHVA display
- Cover glass surface Tempered anti-glare etched glass
- Native resolution 1920 x 1080 Supported resolutions 800x600, 1366x768, 1024x768, 1280x800, 1440x900, 1920x1080
- Viewing angles 170° / 170°
- Colours 16.7M colors
- Luminance (brightness) 200 cd/m2 (typical)
- Contrast ratio 1000:1 (typical)
- Response time 25 ms (typical)
Tablet and pen
- Technology Electromagenetic Resonance (EMR)
- Active area 223.2 x 125.6 mm
- Pressure levels 1.024
- Coordinate resolution 2540 lpi or 0.01 mm/pt
- Coordinate accuracy ±0.5 mm / ±0.02 inch (center)
- Report rate 200 points per sec. (non interpolated)
- Reading height 5 mm or more (center)
- Pen storange Integrated pen compartment, pen holder
- Graphics card Any graphics card
- Wall mount VESA 75 mm
- Software Compatible with E-signature software, Wacom’s SDKs and Wacom´s sign pro PDF
- Drivers Wacom driver and DisplayLink driver required
- Package content Interactive pen display with integrated stand, cordless and battery-free pen, USB Y-cable, quick start guide, pen tether, 5 extra pen nibs, nib removal tool, 4 VESA mounting screws, USB plug attachment
Sign Pro PDF Software
- Easy addition of handwritten content to PDF documents including signatures, annotation, and form input
- Cryptographic hashing ensures any signature entered the document becomes invalid if the document is altered after signing, assuming the user has activated this setting.
- Offline operation means there is no need for logins into online systems
- Enhanced fraud protection when PDFs are signed using a Wacom digital pen, which enables the capture and storage of biometric data such as pen pressure and stroke speed, which can help prove the authenticity of a signature, by comparing it to a known and verified example.
For more information or formal quotation , please contact us : 2127 4044
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.