Make it on Wacom Cintiq
Wacom Cintiq creative pen display is perfectly equipped to help you begin your journey as an illustrator. Vibrant color, HD clarity and ergonomic design together with the super-responsive Pro Pen 2, offer a truly natural experience and help take your creative ideas to the next level.
Live. Dare. Create.
Create in harmony
Wacom Pro Pen 2 and Wacom Cintiq 15.6” display work together to make your creative session productive and comfortable. The screen has an anti-glare film, preventing any distracting reflections. The full HD display provides great clarity, so you can see every detail on screen. The reduced parallax also gives you full control, so your cursor is precisely where you want it. All this combines to make drawing on Wacom Cintiq feel as natural as drawing on paper.
A pen that takes you beyond
With EMR (Electro Magnetic Resonance) technology Wacom Pro Pen 2 will keep going as long as you do. It draws power from your Wacom Cintiq – so it requires no batteries or recharging. Plus, the pen has been precisely designed so that the balance of weight, rubber grip and position of the buttons make it comfortable to use.
Made to move with you
Wacom Pro Pen 2 reacts to the tilt of your hand and immediately responds as you move, precisely capturing every stroke of your pen. With reduced parallax, your cursor appears exactly where you want it. This high level of accuracy combined with the anti-glare screen means that drawing, sketching and painting feels seamless.
The right kind of pressure.
With 8,192 levels of pressure sensitivity and a low activation force, Wacom Pro Pen 2 recognizes even the lightest pen strokes. Giving you the control you need, whatever the project.
The perfect progression
Whether you’re used to creating on paper or using a pen tablet, making the switch to Wacom Cintiq will feel like a natural progression. The seamless interaction between pen and display will help improve your creative flow.
Designed to take you further
The durable duo of Wacom Pro Pen 2 and Wacom Cintiq’s 15.6” slim line display are built not just for beauty, but were designed with resilience in mind. Made with scratch resistant materials, Wacom Cintiq is a creative tool you can rely on for your first project and those to come
Work your way
With the integrated foldable legs you can go from almost flat to a 19° incline in seconds, so you get into the perfect working position while developing your concepts. An optional stand gives you even more flexible and ergonomic working positions.
Little touches make a big difference
The 3-in-1 cable that connects to your Wacom Cintiq combines power, video and data in one. It also connects to the top of the screen to avoid unwanted desk clutter. The detachable pen holder can be easily moved to either side of the display to suit your preference. Spare nibs are also stored neatly inside the pen holder, so whatever the project, the right tool will always be close to hand.
Unleash your inner artist with Wacom Cintiq and Clip Studio Paint EX
- Product Type : Creative Pen Display
- Model Number : DTK1660
- Resolution : 1920 x 1080 (Full HD)
- Display Size : 422 x 285 x 24.5mm (16.6 x 11.2 x 1.0 in)
- Display Weight : 1.9 kg without optional stand
- Screen Size (Measured Diagonally) : 39.6 cm / 15.6 in
- Technology : a-Si Active Matrix TFT LCD (IPS)
- Displayable Colors (maximum) : 16.7 million
- Aspect Ratio : 16:9
- Viewing Angle : 176/176 degree (typ) / 140/140 degree (min)
- Contrast Ratio : 1000:1 (typ) / 600:1 (min)
Luminance : 210 cd/m2 (typ) (including glass)
White luminance (center) 180 cd/m2 (min)
- Response time : 25 ms
- Active Area : 345 x 194 mm (13.6 x 7.6 in)
- Color Gamut : 72% NTSC (CIE1931) typical
- Color Temperature / Custom Color : 9300K, 6500K, 5000K,Custom RGB
- Graphics Input : None
- Multi-Touch : No
- Pen : Wacom Pro Pen 2
- Pressure Levels : 8192, both pen tip and eraser
- Tilt Range : 60 degrees
- Tilt Recognition : ±60 levels
- Pen Type : Pressure-sensitive, cordless, battery-free
- Pen Switches : 2 side switches
- Pen Holder : Detachable Pen holder with 3 replacement nibs (standard) and nib removal tool
- Pen Stand : No
- Grip : Latex-free silicone rubber
- Technology : Patented electromagnetic resonance technology
- Resolution : 5080 lpi
- ExpressKeys™ : On optional ExpressKey Remote
- Touch Ring : On optional ExpressKey Remote
- Touch Strips : No
- Radial Menu: Yes
- Precision Mode : Yes
- Display Toggle : Yes
- Dedicated Pan, Scroll, Zoom, Brush Size : Yes
- Stand Adjustability : 19 degrees using built-in, fold-out legs
- Cables Included : 3 in 1 cable (with HDMI 1.4, USB 2.0 and AC adaptor) Power Cable (1.8m)
- PC And Mac Connection : HDMI port and standard USB-A port
- Ports included : 3-in-1 cable port only
- Audio : No
- Power Supply Input : 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60Hz
- Power Supply Output : 12 VDC, 3A (max)
Power Consumption : Power ON mode (MAX): 27 W
Power sleep mode: 0.5 W or less (non-connection USB cable)
Power OFF mode: 0.5 W or lower
- Battery: No
- Security : Kensington® Lock Port (lock purchased separately)
- System RequirementsPC: Windows® 7 or later (latest service pack/build), OS X 10.12 or later (latest update), Internet access for driver download.
What's Included : Wacom Cintiq 16 pen display
Wacom Pro Pen 2
Detachable pen holder with 3 replacement nibs (standard) and nib removal tool
3-in-1 cable (1.8m)
AC adaptor (12V, 3A, 36W)
Power cable (1.8m)
Quick Start Guide
Warranty card (Japan, Asia Pacific, China only)
- Certifications: VCCI Class B, FCC Part 15 Subpart B (class B) and C, CE, IC ICES-003 and 210, RCM, KCC, BSMI, C-tick, CB, CCC, GOST-R, China RoHS, Korean RoHS, EU RoHS
Additional Accessories: Wacom Adjustable Stand
Wacom Pro Pen 2
Wacom Pro Pen 3D
Wacom Softcase Large
Replacement Wacom nibs (standard) for Wacom Pro Pen 2
Additional previous generation pens (Classic, Airbrush, Art, Pro Pen)
- Limited Warranty : 1 Year In Hong Kong & Macau
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.