Explore new ways to get creative with Wacom Intuos
With a light, super-accurate pen and free downloadable software* to suit your style, Wacom Intuos is built to bring your wildest ideas to life.
Live. Dare. Create.
Where the magic happens
Digital drawing, painting or photo editing? Whatever you love to create, Wacom Intuos has everything you need to make it happen. It’s easy to setup and use, and offers up to three unique creative applications for you to download for free*.
*To get your complimentary software you need to sign-in or create a Wacom ID with your personal data and register your Intuos. Additional registration with software vendors might be required. Number of available software depends on the model.
The first thing you’ll experience is how natural the pen feels. 4k pressure levels and ergonomic design deliver better precision and control.
Yours is a mighty pen
The first thing you’ll notice when using Wacom Intuos is how natural it feels. Thanks to EMR (Electro-Magnetic Resonance) technology, the battery free pen with 4,096 levels of pressure sensitivity provides a natural drawing experience that can keep going as long as you do. Whilst its ergonomic design and light weight make it sit comfortably in your hand, allowing you to experience both precision and control.
- 4,096 pen pressure sensitivity
- +/- 0.25 mm digital tolerance in accuracy
- Battery-free pen
- 7mm reading height
Tailored to you
Whatever drawing style you use there are a variety of Felt and Flex Nibs to choose from*, all of them cleverly stored inside the pen itself. You can even customize the pen’s two buttons and the tablet’s four ExpressKeys™ to suit your creative process.
*Standard nibs are included. Felt and Flex nibs are sold separately.
You can select 2 out of 3 software packages for a single operating system:
- Corel® Painter® Essentials™ 7 (90-day trial)
- Corel® Aftershot™ 3 (90-day trial)
- CLIP STUDIO PAINT PRO** ( 2 years license)
- Product Type - Tablet with pressure-sensitive, cordless, battery-free pen
- Model Number - CTL-4100WL (Bluetooth model)
Active Area - Small: 152.0 x 95.0 mm (6.0 x 3.7 in)
Color - CTL-4100WL (Black, Pistachio green, Berry)
- Expresskeys™ - Yes - 4 customizable application-specific settings
- Pressure Levels - 4096
- Multi-touch - No
- Wireless Support - Yes - Bluetooth Classic on Bluetooth models
- ON/OFF/Bluetooth Pairing button - Yes - on Bluetooth models (CTL-4100WL).
- Reset button - Yes - on Bluetooth models (CTL-4100WL). Bluetooth settings are saved
- Weight - Small Tablet with Bluetooth (CTL-4100WL): 250g (8.8oz)
- Pen: 11.2g (0.4oz) including 3 nibs
- Resolution - 2540 lpi
- Pen - Wacom Pen 4K (LP-1100K)
- Cable Included - Yes - 1.5 m (4.9 ft) PVC-free USB to micro USB cable with L-shape plug
- Security - One tether slot
- Productivity Boosters - Radial menu, Display toggle and On-screen keypad available on all models
- Battery - Yes - built-in, non-replaceable Li-ion battery on Bluetooth models only (CTL-4100WL)
- Continuous operation time/Charging Time - 15 hours minimum, up to 3.5 hours (on Bluetooth models only)
- System Requirements - Windows® 7 or later (excluding Windows 10 S; latest service pack/build), OS X 10.11 or later (latest update), standard USB Type-A port, Bluetooth Classic for wireless connection, internet access to download driver for tablet to work and to select downloadable software*
*Wacom ID and product registration required.
- Reading Speed (pen) - 133 pps
- Technology - Patented electromagnetic resonance method
What's Included - Wacom Intuos creative pen tablet,
Pressure-sensitive, battery-free Wacom Pen 4K,
PVC-free USB cable with cable tidy and L-shaped connector,
3 extra standard nibs (located inside pen),
nib removal tool on end of pen,
Quick start guide,
Online User Guide and Important product information found in Wacom Desktop Center.
Additional AccessoriesStandard nibs - 5 pack (ACK-20001)
Felt nibs - 5 pack (ACK-20003)
Flex nibs - 5 pack (ACK-20004)
Replaceable pen (LP-1100K)
- Limited Warranty - 1 year in Hong Kong
- *Specification numbers like active area, tablet size or weight are approximate. System requirements subject to change.